Tree pruning is essential for the growth and health and stability of your trees. Mountain Dog Tree Care provides pruning services that include trimming branches, leaves, and roots from trees to prevent damage, destruction, and/or for aesthetic purposes.
Tree Pruning Services Include
- Cut away dead, obstructive, or excess branches from trees and shrubbery.
- Utilize chain saws and work crews to safely cut down limbs.
- Climb trees with safety devices to properly cut down limbs.
- Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, pruning hooks, sheers, and clippers.
- Remove debris and cart away large limbs for disposal.
- Cable, brace, tie, bolt, stake, and guy trees and branches to provide support.
- Clear sites, streets, and grounds of woody and herbaceous materials, such as tree stumps and fallen trees and limbs.
- Spray and treat diseased trees.
- Reshape trees to create aesthetically pleasing shapes.